- Saturday, May 6, 2017
- 8:30 a.m.
- Colorado State University Oval
- Fort Collins, Colorado
Pre-Registration Entry Fee*
- $30 for individuals
- $25 for students and teams of 3 or more
- $20 for CSU Students living on campus and Seniors 65+
- There is no cost for the Children's Fun Run
Day of Race
- On-site registration begins at 7 a.m., May 6, 2017 at the CSU Oval.
- Registration on race day is $35 for all categories.
Start and Parking
Start/Finish is on the CSU Oval (at Laurel and Howes) in front of the Occupational Therapy Building. Parking is available at the Engineering Building parking lot (enter at Laurel and Meldrum).
- Male & Female
- Runners* and Walkers
- Fun Run for Children 8 and Under
*If you think you might run any portion of the race, please register as a runner.
Runners Age Brackets
10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Bib numbers and t-shirts will be available for pick-up starting at 7 a.m. the morning of the race on the south side of the Engineering Building, off the southwest corner of the Oval, on campus.
- Overall male and female finishers of the 5K Run ($50 cash prize each)
- Top 3 male and female finishers in each age bracket of the 5K Run
- All finishers of the Fun Run (8 years and under)
- The Walking division is not officiated.
For more information call 970-310-3640